VH1 SAVE THE MUSIC TOUR
The campaign's objectives were to generate awareness about "Save the Music Foundation," which restores and enables musical instrumental education in schools. Additionally, VH1 wanted to generate excitement and drive viewership for the nationally televised Save the Music Concert.
- Awareness campaign to educate American public schools about the importance of music
- Staged innovative publicity stunt with a VH1 branded vintage '68 Cadillac ambulance
- Used promotional street teams to create unique scenes wearing VH1 branded scrubs and carrying stretchers with music instruments
- Distributed over 10,000 branded "music saver" mints and other promotional items
- Generated over 296,000 total impressions